Industrial Scrap for Cash for Conroe and Surrounding Areas
Serving Sugar Land and Spring, TX
Texas Port Recycling specializes in scrap metal recycling services to businesses and tradesmen. Texas Port Recycling has a track record that speaks for itself: integrity, reliability, timely payments, innovation and quality services that consistently exceed customer’s expectations.
We are your go-to for mobile car crushing, bailing, industrial demolition, containers and roll-off boxes, certified/computerized scale transactions, and transportation expertise.
Some materials are dangerous to our customers, employees and the environment. Click here for the prohibited materials and conditional acceptance list .
- Email TPRDispatch@DJJ.com
If you have recyclable material to sell, a relationship with TPR assures you:
- Reliable Service: same day and emergency pick-up, our fleet of trucks is available around the clock
- Financial Integrity: the most trusted payment cycle in the industry, on time and in full
- Environmental Focus: all materials recycled to meet or exceed environmental standards
- Flexibility: the resources, equipment and experienced people to solve your metal recycling needs
Texas Port Recycling provides recycling solutions to the auto wrecking industry, and operates car crushing crews throughout Texas.
These crews use environmentally sound work practices to ensure that everyone is in compliance with the latest environmental standards. And we continually monitor market conditions to pay you fair, competitive scrap metal prices.
All cars must meet the following criteria:
- All CFC’s (Freon or A/C refrigerant) removed by a certified technician
- All batteries removed
- All mercury switches removed
Please note: Gasoline and free flowing liquid disposal requirements vary by location. Call your nearest Texas Port Recycling facility for more details.
Texas Port Recycling has mobile baling crews across Texas to assist the public and private sector with ecologically sound and economically productive metal recycling. Our mobile crews employ the latest in mobile baling equipment to ensure that the job is done quickly, and with minimal interruption.
As always, we are environmentally sensitive and employ safe work practices to ensure complete compliance with the latest environmental and operational standards.
Texas Port Recycling’s crews have the experience, equipment, and authorization to safely provide demolition services for industrial plants, with each crew member having completed current OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) training and certification. We’re always at the ready to structure a custom plan that meets your plant’s demolition and clean-up requirements, no matter how large or small the job. At the Manchester facility in Houston, we offer a comprehensive railcar dismantling service. It’s simple. We buy your railcar. When the car is no longer usable, we proceed with the dismantling. Hoppers, tanks, flats, gondolas, covered hoppers, auto racks, intermodal cars…we dismantle them all.
Transportation and Containers
When you need containers for scrap collection and pickup and an experienced team of dispatchers, Texas Port Recycling is here to serve you. Logistics to transportation, we’ll arrange for reliable and efficient scrap shipment from your scrap yard or manufacturing facility to one of our four recycling plants. Dedicated, fast, reliable, personalized and comprehensive Whether you need a roll-off container for your manufacturing facility, construction site, cleanup project, or at your recycling facility, we’ll deliver it on-site and on time. Containers are available in a variety of sizes:
- Specialty containers in various sizes for specific requirements (i.e. lockable tops)
- Roll-off containers from 10 to 60 yard sizes
- Steel sided and specialty trailers
- Loaded at ground level, so no need for heavy equipment
- Convenient placement close to source
- Available in a variety of sizes
- On time delivery to meet your schedule
We are proud of our customer service record, which translates to:
- 24-hour access to live, knowledgeable dispatchers who take your call and arrange to transport your scrap
- GPS enabled dispatch service that allows for real-time truck and container tracking
- Automated email notifications upon container pick up
- Access to MyScrapInfo.com for critical account information like past trips and weights
- Professionally licensed drivers on every job
Call 1-877-619-5549 or email TPRDispatch@DJJ.com for your custom container service requests.
Click here to take a tour of the new MyScrapInfo – our exclusive web portal offering you unparalleled information access and transparency.
We offer computerized scale transactions to provide you with accurate weight readouts and fast transaction payments. Many of our yards’ scales offer scoreboard-size weight readouts for
We use kiosk touch screens in our warehouse that are tied to the scales. These kiosks generate a bar coded ticket that you take to the cashier for prompt payment of your nonferrous materials. It’s a streamlined system that eliminates manual paperwork, and speeds up the purchasing and payment process for each supplier.