Industrial Scrap Recycling near Deer Park, TX
Serving Sugar Land and Spring, TX
- Email TPRDispatch@DJJ.com
If you have recyclable material to sell, a relationship with TPR assures you:
- Reliable Service: same day and emergency pick-up, our fleet of trucks is available around the clock
- Financial Integrity: the most trusted payment cycle in the industry, on time and in full
- Environmental Focus: all materials recycled to meet or exceed environmental standards
- Flexibility: the resources, equipment and experienced people to solve your metal recycling needs
- All CFC’s (Freon or A/C refrigerant) removed by a certified technician
- All batteries removed
- All mercury switches removed
Texas Port Recycling’s crews have the experience, equipment, and authorization to safely provide demolition services for industrial plants, with each crew member having completed current OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) training and certification.
We’re always at the ready to structure a custom plan that meets your plant’s demolition and clean-up requirements, no matter how large or small the job.
At the Manchester facility in Houston, we offer a comprehensive railcar dismantling service. It’s simple. We buy your railcar. When the car is no longer usable, we proceed with the dismantling. Hoppers, tanks, flats, gondolas, covered hoppers, auto racks, intermodal cars…we dismantle them all.
Transportation and Containers
Dedicated, fast, reliable, personalized and comprehensive
Whether you need a roll-off container for your manufacturing facility, construction site, cleanup project, or at your recycling facility, we’ll deliver it on-site and on time.
Containers are available in a variety of sizes:
- Specialty containers in various sizes for specific requirements (i.e. lockable tops)
- Roll-off containers from 10 to 60 yard sizes
- Steel sided and specialty trailers
Container service and roll-off features:
- Loaded at ground level, so no need for heavy equipment
- Convenient placement close to source
- Available in a variety of sizes
- On time delivery to meet your schedule
- 24-hour access to live, knowledgeable dispatchers who take your call and arrange to transport your scrap
- GPS enabled dispatch service that allows for real-time truck and container tracking
- Automated email notifications upon container pick up
- Access to MyScrapInfo.com for critical account information like past trips and weights
- Professionally licensed drivers on every job
Accurate, fast, efficient
Computerized nonferrous purchasing
We use kiosk touch screens in our warehouse that are tied to the scales. These kiosks generate a bar coded ticket that you take to the cashier for prompt payment of your nonferrous materials. It’s a streamlined system that eliminates manual paperwork, and speeds up the purchasing and payment process for each supplier.